April 2014: Change your life with a simple daily practice
Any one who has the habit of a daily meditation practice will attest to the profound effect it has on their lives. In just 10 minutes a day, you can literally transform your life into an experience of inner peace, joy and happiness – even when faced with challenges, problems and issues, a daily practice will keep you grounded, present and focused. Whist I have written about each module of the daily practice below individually and in far more detail, I have been asked by a number of people to share the steps to the process that I use personally and professionally in my intuitive coaching sessions.
I like to do the following process at least once a day, although will also do it if I am feeling scattered, ungrounded or really need to focus. There is no doubt that I am far more present and effective after the process and I guarantee you will feel the same.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths (in through your nose and out your mouth)
- Imagine that you have a magnet in the centre of your head (inside your head)
- Draw your focus, attention and energy from the past to the magnet in the centre of your head
- Draw your focus, attention and energy from the future to the magnet in the centre of your head
- Then draw any scattered energy from anywhere in the universe to the magnet in the centre of your head
- You are now present, centered and in the moment. If you find your attention wanders, just repeat the process
- Imagine a grounding cord the width of your hips going deep into the Earth from your Sacral Chakra (just under your belly button). This is where you can release any energy that no longer serves you.
- Now imagine thick roots growing from the soles of your feet deep into the centre of the Earth, wrapping around a huge Rose Quartz crystal sending up unconditional love from the Earth. Feel a tug on the roots pulling you fully into your physical body.
Connecting to Source/God
- Imagine a pillar of light coming down from Source/God surrounding your physical body and energetic body (Aura).
- See beautiful gold light pour into the top of your head (Crown Chakra) filling up your body until every cell pulsates with gold. If there are any blockages, dark patches or negativity – see them dissolved by the gold light.
- Now focus on the gold energy surrounding your physical body – see it falls like gold raindrops cleansing and clearing your aura as it falls around you.
Rest in this loving energy for a while, connected to the Earth and to Source/God. When you are connected in this way, you are less effective by negative or draining people around you as you are constantly replenishing your energy.
Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words and your faith stronger than your feelings.
Love and blessings
Spiritual Quest Journeys
Spiritual Sites with Spiritual Quest Journeys
Since ancient times, sacred sites all over the world have had a mysterious allure for millions of people, drawn to their unexplained power and presence. Sacred sites have the power to heal the body, enlighten the mind and awaken the soul with endless accounts of life-changing and profound experiences as testament. This newsletter feature endeavours to share interesting information on sacred sites and inspire you to experience them for yourself.
Womens´s Journey to Avalon
If you hold magic in your heart; quest after land seeped in myth and legends; are drawn to King Arthur, the lady of the lake and the holy grail – then this journey to Avalon in Southern England is for you.
The 9 day tour will run from the 29th May to the 6th June. The journey Leader is Cameron Broughton who is a massage therapist, Reiki healer, has studied shamanism amongst many other modalities and has been guiding journeys for over 12 years. Cameron is a wonderful lady, fun to be with and brings a heart centred and passionate approach to the experience. Cameron will be joined by Jude Currivan in Tintagel and Clare Viner in Glastonbury who are local experts and a Priestess of Avalon will lead a ceremony at the beautiful Goddess temple in Glastonbury.
The tour starts and ends in London where Cameron will pick you up from Heathrow airport and some of the highlights include:
- Visiting the Salisbury Cathedral in Salisbury and Old Sarum, close to town, to see the old castle and original cathedral remains.
- Private group access into Stonehenge at sunrise – this is an exclusive treat, as you have to stay outside the boundary ropes if you visit Stonehenge privately. With private access, you are able to walk amongst the stones, touch them and meditate within the circle.
- A visit to the enchanted Dozmary pool to connect with the lady of the lake
- The mystical town of Tintagel where you can relive the legends of King Arthur, the knights of the round table, visit Tintagel castle and one of my most favourite places – Merlin’s Cave
- A visit to St Nectan´s Glen, which is a magical wooded area and waterfall leading to a shrine.
- Spending 4 nights in Wells, a wonderful town from where you visit Glastonbury and Bath. Clare Viner will join the group in Glastonbury to share stories, myths and legends of the area. Also visit Glastonbury Abbey (the birthplace of Christianity in England; the Glastonbury Tor with St Michaels tower at the top and the tranquil gardens of Chalice Well – there is a local legend that the holy grail is hidden in the wellhead and you can drink the healing waters from the well. You will have some free time to shop along the great esoteric shops on the high street in Glastonbury, as well as in the quaint town of Wells.
- On the last day, you will visit bath where you can indulge in some therapeutic treatments or simply enjoy some retail therapy.
For more information and reservations, please visit Journey to Avalon
Where are you going in 2014?
Where are you going in 2014? Check out our incredible journey offering:
In a world where we are overwhelmed by the constant bombardment of technology, responsibilities and relentless pursuit of our goals, it is critical that we regularly take some time to step back from our day to day lives and objectively reassess where we are on our life path, who we have become, and more importantly, who we choose to be in the future.
At Spiritual Quest Journeys, we believe that there is no better way to do this, than to explore both our outer and inner worlds. Our spiritual tours explore ancient sacred sites, mystical and magical locations, fascinating places, holistic wellness centers and retreats around the world. Most importantly, we recognize that time away is hard earned vacation time and our tours are imbued with a sense of excitement, adventure and fun.
As spiritual travelers ourselves, we acknowledge the importance of a well balanced tourism offering, and each itinerary is carefully designed to offer a subtle blend of seamless destination management; interconnectedness with the earth, exploration of the area and culture; personal development, relaxation and integration time; ceremonies and meditation; group consciousness support and guidance; and something unique and exclusive. In essence, unique travel experiences that an individual would be hard pressed to create on their own.
So if you are waiting to exhale or looking for an amazing life changing experience, explore our website or contact us.
Life changing spiritual tours to enrich your life
|Alchemy & Divine Egyptian Magick Egypt | 1 – 10 May 2014||Mythical Scotland, Mystical JourneyThe Hebrides, Scotland | 11-18 May 2014|
|Take a walk on the wild side Zambia | 18 – 25 May 2014||Desert Sands & Gaia´s Gifts Crystal Journey Namibia | 28 May – 7 June 2014|
|Women´s Journey to Avalon England | 29 May – 6 June 2014||Malta´s Mediterranean Temples – Journey to the Goddess Malta | 8 – 15 June 2014|
|Sacred Sites and Crop Circles England | 20 – 29 July 2014||Peru – Expansion of the Heart Peru | 15 – 29 August 2014|
|Land of Leprechauns and Celtic Magic Ireland | 22 – 31 August 2014||Diversity and Dharma of India | India | Nov 2014|
|Ancient Egyptian Wisdom and Mysticism Egypt | 8 – 20 November 2014||Spectacular South Africa South Africa | Dec 2014|
|Sedona – Beyond the Vortex USA | February 2014|
If you would prefer to travel on your own or with friends and family, we can tailor make tours to all of our destinations.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a journey leader and would like to travel with your own groups, please contact me: Peta@spiritualquestjourneys.com
Intuitive Coaching Sessions
Are you Stuck? Is there something holding you back, blocking you from stepping into your full potential or are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?
The quickest way to identify your blocks is to notice what triggers you (pushes your buttons). These blocks are trapped pain or an unresolved issue and cause us pain and limitation. As every-thing is energy, once you identify your blocks and shift the energy, you will find yourself in a neutral space and will no longer be triggered by the issue. There is a direct correlation between the energy we hold and the way we experience life and blocks need to be resolved in order for the physical result to be different.
If you are ready to live fully and in joy, contact Peta for a personal intuitive soul reading. With your permission, Peta will tune into you and look at the energy around the issue. Using various techniques, Peta is able to guide you through a transformational releasing what no longer serves you Sessions are available over skype or in person for US$ 120 per hour.
For more information and for bookings, please email me at Peta@spiritualquestjourneys.com.
If you have received this email from a thoughtful friend and would like to sign up for future newsletters and receive a copy of our free eBook on practical energetic work SIGN ME UP NOW!0