Crop Circles & Summer Lectures Intensive
Journey Leaders: Cameron & Glenn Broughton
Join Spiritual Quest Journeys to explore and experience ancient sacred sites and the unexplained phenomenon of crop circles in Southern England. This year, we have centered our journey to coincide with the annual Devizes Crop Circles Conference and to begin the day the Mysteries of England tour ends. Book both the Mysteries of England and the Crop Circles & Summer Lectures Intensive and receive a 20% discount on the Crop Circles & Summer Lectures Intensive journey price!
5 days |£ 1 195 per person |28 July – 1 Aug 2016
Every summer, the magical landscape of Wiltshire lends its crop fields as a backdrop to magnificent geometric symbols, patterns and mandalas that mysteriously appear during the night. We have discovered that they are intimately connected to the sacred sites in England, the earth energies and to the powerful underground water. You’ve seen the pictures; now explore the mystery in depth and hear what the experts have to say!
Interaction with experienced crop circle researchers and exclusive group session with renowned crop circle researcher, Michael Glickman ~ attendance of the Crop Circle Conference with international speakers ~ attendance at a cop circle geometry workshop with Karen Alexander & Michael Glickman ~ Flexible travel itinerary to ensure maximum crop circle visits in Wiltshire where entrance is permitted by the land owner ~ Stay put accommodation to maximize touring enjoyment.
|Duration:||5 days/4 nights|
|Dates:||28 July – 1 Aug 2015|
|Price per person sharing:||£ 1 195 (Great British Pounds)|
|Single Supplement:||£ 170|
|Journey Leaders:||Cameron & Glenn Broughton|
|Location of nights:||4 nights at The Bear Hotel in Devizes|
|Key Activations:||Opening ceremony and intention setting meditation; Closing and integration ceremony|
|Arrival point:||Heathrow Airport, London Pick up 11 AM|
|Departure point:||Heathrow Airport, London. Drop off at
11 AM, please book outbound flights after 1 PM
Cameron and Glenn Broughton have been researching and visiting ancient sacred sites for over twenty years. Together they lecture internationally on sacred sites, earth mysteries and crop circles and are the co-founders of Earth Spirit Conferences in the USA.
Born in England, Glenn Broughton discovered his spiritual path via a circuitous route, which included school teaching, founding and running an inner city community arts centre, house renovations and wholesale organic food distribution. Having spent 6 months in the Avebury area researching the earths energies and another 6 months at a meditation retreat, Glenn went on to complete a two year qualification with ICCH (International College of Crystal Healing) and studied spiritual healing for two years with NFSH – National Federation of Spiritual Healers (The Healing Trust) in England.
Cameron qualified as a Massage Therapist at the New England Institute of Muscle Therapy in Cambridge, Massachusetts and studied Shamanism with Naomi Lake, founder of Full Circle. She still practices as a Massage Therapist, Reiki Practitioner and energy healer and utilizes these skills to lead meditations at the ancient sites to re-connect with our spiritual purpose and with the Earth. Connecting with the Spirit of Place and the ancestors through ceremony, Cameron brings a heart centered approach and passion to the experience.
Day 1, Thurs 28 July
Meet your Journey Leaders, Glenn and Cameron Broughton, at Heathrow Airport at 11 AM. We will travel in our private minibuses to our hotel in Devizes a charming market town in the heart of crop circle country where we stay for the duration of the tour.
After lunch and a short rest we visit Michael Glickman, who has been in the forefront of crop circle research for twenty-one years, for afternoon tea. During this exclusive, personal time with Michael, we will discuss crop circles in depth.
There is a good range of shops, cafes, restaurants, markets and pubs readily available as our hotel is situated right in the center of town in the old marketplace.
The hills and fields around the town have historically been a popular venue for crop circles as is the whole countryside stretching east.
Welcome dinner at a traditional English village pub
*For those who are continuing on from England’s Ancient Mysteries journey, you will have a free morning for you to enjoy ‘Market Day’ in Devizes, an English tradition for hundreds of years. This is held in the market-place directly outside our hotel, allowing you to determine your own schedule.
Day 2, Fri 29 July
Glenn & Cameron will give a slide show and presentation ‘The Mystery Explored’ at our hotel ending with an in depth conversation about the crop circle phenomenon and what we believe they’re trying to convey.
Enjoy lunch in Marlborough and then visit the comprehensive and informative Crop Circle exhibition housed in a local church.
Then, visit any new crop circles where the land owners have given access permission.
This evening will include the Sacred Geometry & Drawing the Crop Circles workshop with Michael Glickman & Karen Alexander from 6:30 – 8:30pm
Own arrangements for dinner. Overnight The Bear Hotel, Devizes on a bed &breakfast basis.
Day 3, Sat 30 July
We will spend the weekend attending the Crop Circle Summer Lectures in Devizes organized by Karen and Steve Alexander of Temporary Temples.
There will be international crop circle researchers present and a variety of presentations covering many different aspects of this amazing phenomenon as well as related topics. The conference is held very close to our hotel in the
Town Hall right in the centre of town so you can easily choose to skip certain presentations and have personal time, as well as allowing us to zoom off if we hear of a new formation that we can visit!
Own arrangements for dinner. Overnight The Bear Hotel, Devizes on a bed &breakfast basis.
Day 4, Sun 31 July
Day of conference lectures plus possible visit into a crop circle if there is one we can visit.
The conference ends with a Conference Dinner in the Town Hall
Overnight The Bear Hotel, Devizes on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis.
Day 5, Mon 1 August
Leave hotel to drive to Heathrow Airport for return flight home or personal post-tour time in London. Bon Voyage!
- Pick up and drop off from Heathrow Airport, London
- All ground transportation in a minibus for the duration of the tour
- 4 nights accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis at The Bear Hotel in Devizes
- All accommodation has private bathrooms and is on a twin share/double basis. A single room supplement is available for £ 170 per person (subject to availability)
- 2 dinners
- Gratuities for stated meals and accommodation
- All meditations and ceremonies
- Admission to included sacred sites
- Full time driver guide and journey leader
- Third party liability insurance
- International and domestic flights not specified
- All lunches
- Dinners other than specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Activities not specified in inclusions
- Cancellation, travel, baggage and medical insurance
A full list of Spiritual Quest Journeys terms and conditions is available on the Terms and Conditions page of www.spiritualquestjourneys.com Specific terms and conditions relating to this tour, are as follows:
- To secure your space, a deposit of £ 450 is due at time of reservation.
- The full tour cost is due 75 days prior to departure. For bookings made within 75 days prior to departure, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
- Payment may be made by direct bank transfer or by credit card via PayPal (please note that a 4% admin fee will be charged on all credit card bookings)
- To ensure comfort and enjoyment, this tour accommodates a maximum of 24 pax. Please note that we require minimum numbers for this tour to operate. Should the tour not operate, a full refund will be given.
- The tour has been costed in Great British Pounds as all expenses are in the same currency. This protects our clients from currency fluctuations and hedged conversion rates.
- Cancellations after payment of the deposit or balance are subject to the following penalties:
75 – 90 days – full client deposit is forfeit
22 – 75 days – 50% of the tour price is forfeit
0 – 21 days – 100% of the tour price is forfeit
- The relevant cancellation policy applies should the guest fail to join or start their journey for any reason, including airline delays or missed connections. Please ensure adequate travel insurance is in place for this eventuality.
- Individuals are responsible for their own personal comprehensive medical, travel, cancellation, curtailment and default, baggage and flight insurance for the duration of their trip. Personal items, such as jackets, cameras, purses or daypacks are the sole responsibility of the owner. We cannot be held responsible for any guest traveling without insurance. We strongly recommend tour participants take out personal travel insurance. If assistance is required, please click on Travel Insurance under Your Journey on this website.
- Journey Leaders - Cameron & Glenn Broughton
- Dates - 28 July - 1 Aug 2016
- Cost - £ 1 195 per person